Monday, September 1, 2008

Running Out of NRH2O

We have really gotten our moneys worth out of our NRH2O season passes. The kids have really enjoyed going there. The time is running out to use them. They are only open through September 7th. We went on Saturday and Monday. On Saturday I went to a craft event at my church in the morning. Sam put Carter down for an early nap, and we went when I got home. I took Gavin on their big green roller coaster like waterslide. He loved it put the line was horrible. You can tell from the pictures that even though Carter had an early nap, it didn’t cut it for him. He was pretty crabby that last hour we were there. We had to hurry home because we hosted babysitting co-op that night.

On Monday, Labor Day, we got to the park just when it opened so Gavin and I could avoid the long line on the big waterslide. Unfortunately I forgot the bag with our passes and our lunch. We had to go through customer service to get in, which took a long time, but we still were able to go down the waterslide before the line got too long. Alycia and her family met us there and it was a great day which included lunch from Sonic.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you and the kids will miss being able to go all the time.

Susan Staus said...

It sure must be tons of fun! That's great that you can get season passes! I wish we had something closer to us. 45 minutes to Dorney isn't worth it to me.

Anonymous said...

That looks like the most awesome park...