Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Prep

We are getting lazier with the kids birthdays. I didn’t even decorate Carter’s cake, wrap his presents, or hang steamers until the morning of his birthday. It was a crazy weekend though. I was out until 1:00am on Friday. Then on Saturday I went to the Primary Activity, the pool, a church dinner and woman’s’ broadcast, and then I went to the Crawford Farms ladies night out at the pool and was there until midnight. There wasn’t much time for birthday prep. Gavin and Renée had a great time watching me decorate and eating frosting.

4 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Happy Birthday, Carter! Looks like you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

That cake is sooo cute. Your fam is awesome at making cakes.

Brown Family said...

Wow 2 years old. Where does the time go? By the way, the cake looks awesome.

Sharee said...

That cake is SO dang cute!!