Friday, September 19, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


Kung Fu Panda is at the dollar theater, so we decided to take the kids this evening. It was really good. I wasn’t expecting to be entertained, but I really was. Gavin and Renée did great in the theater. Carter did pretty well since we bought pop corn. After the movie we went out to dinner and the kids were really good there. It was a great family night.
The funniest part of the evening was when we were in the bathroom at the restaurant. I was in the stall with Renée and I heard Gavin talking to the hostess, who just happens to be in there. Gavin said, “Hi, my name is Gavin. I was born in Maryland, but now I live in Texas, where they talk like this.” When he said, “talk like this” he used a Texas accent. It was so funny and I had no idea that he could talk with an accent.

No comments: