Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rene'e's First Day of Preschool

I am teaching preschool out of my home this year for Renée’s age group. It will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 to 11:45. With my children, I have six kids all together. Renée was so excited to start school and while I was getting ready she would point to stuff and ask, “Is that for my preschool.” She had a great first day and was very good.

I worried that Gavin would be a distraction, but he was wonderful. I have to adapt some of the activities so they are harder, but he works independently and is really good with the little kids.

Carter is a little terror. He kept getting into the kids’ pencil boxes and throwing fits because he wanted my attention. I am sure he will get used to it, but for right now he is the worst one in the class.

Here are a few pictures, but I will be keeping a more detailed log of preschool here.


1 comment:

Susan Staus said...

You're preschool looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could send Jayden to your preschool!