Friday, September 5, 2008

My Newest Nephew

Friday was a busy day. I had a lunch get together with some of my girlfriends. There were nine moms and more kids than I could count. It was a little crazy, but a lot of fun to chat.

Nick was in California to see his new niece, Ruby, so Alycia and kids slept at my house on Friday. We all swam at the pool after dinner. It is starting to get cooler in the evenings. It was probably in the 80s when we went and our baby boys where shivering. They were born in Texas, so they must have thinner blood.

That night, after going for a run, Alycia and I rented Definitely, Maybe. It was a total girl movie and it was fun to watch. We were also staying up late to hear the updates on Brielle’s delivery of Austin. My mom would call and keep us informed since they are in Idaho. He was born on September 5th and was 7 ½ pounds and 19 inches long. My heart aches to hold him.






3 comments:

Susan said...

We went to the pool Friday night too. We must have missed you. It was kind of late. Parker got cold too, his lips were purple by the time we were done.

Ava Nielson said...

Renee is showing a little much in her pic. Click on the picture of Renee on the raft and you will see it!

Unknown said...

Your kids are really water babies, i'm sure they will miss the fun.
Good news about Carter. He sure looks healthy.
Kitchen looks nice.