Saturday, September 27, 2008

I hope they call me on a Mission!

Gavin and Renée were called on missions. Renée went to Mexico City, Mexico and Gavin went to Argentina. Our Primary put together the cutest activity where the kids were called on a mission. They learned about their country and then did activities to help them get ready for a mission. I was in charge of the bike obstacle course, since missionaries usually have to ride bikes. Gavin had to go late because of his soccer game, but had a great time while he was there. Renée seemed to like it and I was able to send Carter to the nursery because there were so many of us who had to bring our babies that some of the young women helped us out.

1 comment:

sweet mama entropy said...

That sounds like a really fun activity. I hope someone from our Primary is reading :)