Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Red Room

We started painting the dining room at 9:30 on Saturday night. I finished all the cutting on Monday and then because we ran out of paint. The rolling was finished on Tuesday. I love the red. It is the same exact color that was in my Frisco house. Every time I walk past the room I think, “That looks fabulous!” I am going to try to take some shots during the day so my pictures reflect how great it looks. Life was busy here this week since we spent so much time painting on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday were spent trying to get my house back in order after a major project.

11 comments:

katierose said...

one word...GORGEOUS!

Jill said...

I LOVE it!!!! It looks soooo awesome! You amaze me. I'm going to hire you to decorate my home (oh yeah I dont have one) okay well when I do have one- you're totally going to be my interior decorator. You should start handing out business cards for a little side job. Too bad the campus plaza ghetto wouldn't let us paint their walls. That would've rocked!

Susan Staus said...

You did an amazing job! It looks really good with the red pillow and sofa in the other room.

Megan said...

When I looked at it the first thing that came to my mind was your dining room in Frisco. Looks Great! You are so talented.

lyssamcaleavy said...

Tiffany, that room looks amazing! Nice work.

Unknown said...

That looks great!

jenhatch said...

it looks AWESOME!

Tiffany said...

Love the red. I'm going to paint my dining room red soon. Mind telling me the name of your color???

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...I love red too. I have a couch just like that...well the red anyway. Mine is very dirty compared to yours...kids!

Unknown said...

WOW! It looks amazing!! love the dining and sitting area it really flows well!!

Brown Family said...

The red looks really good. It flows well into your other room. Again I am amazed at your decorating abilities!