Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dirt

I was telling my mom, on the phone, how good my children were being today. Mom told me I just jinxed myself by saying that. I was cleaning the upstairs and they were playing outside without fighting and screaming. When I came downstairs I found dirt across the kitchen floor, which I just scrubbed yesterday, and dirt all over the water dispenser on the refrigerator. When I looked out the kitchen window, this is what I found. They removed our tomato plant from the pot, spilt the dirt everywhere, threw the dirt in the air so every part of them would be covered, and then dug in the dirt with my kitchen spoons.



2 comments:

Lisa M said...

That is hilarious! I always hear when the are quiet is when you need to worry.

Anonymous said...

You should always know that when they are quite or being good, there is a good reason...