Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. We went on the Crawford Farms (our neighborhood) hayride. They also had some hay out for us to take pictures on. Then we visited Gavin’s teacher, Mrs. Logsdon. She had a special treat for Gavin. Then Sam took the kids trick-or-treating on our street. I stayed home to pass out popcorn balls.

Carter was a dinosaur. I made the costume for Gavin but Gavin hated it and would cry every time I made him wear it. Carter loved it and would even growl for the neighbors. Renée was a fairy. The costume might look familiar because she wore it two years ago when she was one! She brought it out when I got out the Halloween bins. It fit, so I let her wear it. We did have to add the leggings or it would have been way to short. Renée screamed and threw a fit while I was doing her hair because she didn’t want it to be curly. Then when her hair was finished, she loved it. I even let her wear glitter and makeup! Gavin was batman. I don’t know how I missed getting his picture by himself.

The candy was all from our street. We must have nice neighbors. We let them eat as much as they wanted when they got back and they had a great time. Carter bit into several things and let them on the table.







































































































































2 comments:

jenhatch said...

Renee's hair looks awesome!!

Susan Staus said...

Wow, that dinosaur costume is great!!! You really made that? It looks amazing!!!! Renee's make up is so pretty!!!