Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dangerous Friend


The weather has been so nice here.  Everyday I go to pick Gavin and Renée up from school they beg me to let them walk.  One day I agreed and was on the phone when Gavin came in and told me that he was swinging around his backpack and his water bottle flew out and hit Tyler in the head right between his eyes.  I was expecting to offer a boo-boo bag and some sympathy so I didn’t rush outside, but I should have.  Tyler was sitting on the curb with blood dripping out of his forehead into a one foot puddle.  I rushed inside and got some gauze and took him home.  His father is a dentist so he was able to do the stitching himself but Gavin felt really bad.  I think it might be dangerous to be Gavin’s friend.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Nah... not dangerous. Just eight! I fully expect Gavin to get some other injury due to Tyler! No worries... the scar is healing up nicely :)