Thursday, February 11, 2010

So Much Snow

I don’t feel like I am in Texas today we got so much snow. Probably about 7 inches which is crazy for here. Gavin actually had school today but came home early with an early dismissal. School is already closed for tomorrow.
Sam was working 2nd shift so he was able to play with Carter and Renée in the back yard this morning. They threw snowballs and made a snowman. After Gavin got home we spent about two hours playing outside in the snow. I put plastic bags on the kids feet and then duck taped them around their shins. Even though they looked really ghetto, they had dry feet. I shoveled the driveway and remembered how much I hate shoveling snow. The kids were in heaven running around in the snow with all the kids on our street. The snow should stick around for tomorrow so we will have more fun playing in it.






No comments: