Friday, February 26, 2010

Preschool Week

It was my turn to teach preschool this week. Monday was Pancake Day. We made pancakes from scratch for lunch. We also did a scarf dance, which the kids loved. Wednesday and Friday were about taking care of our teeth. My friend Carolyn is a dental hygienist and she came today and gave the kids a cute little lesson about taking care of their teeth. We made “mouths” for our snack out of apples, peanut butter, and mini marshmallows. I really believe that co-op preschools are great for many reasons and I am so grateful to have fun friends to do this with. I enjoy teaching but it is always a relief when my week is finished. My house is s a mess!









2 comments:

Alycia said...

now I don't even need to run in cowtown...I am already in their photos! the boys all look so young!

katierose said...

whoa! you are an amazing, dedicated preschool teacher! i gotta say...those kids are SO lucky to have you!