Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 6 Costa Maya

Costa Maya was wonderful. We took a bus to the little town of Majahual. The town’s only income comes from tourism. The beach is lined with shops and beach clubs and then 100 ft from the shore there is absolutely nothing for as far as you can see. We got day passes to Pez Quadro Beach Club. The pass included as many virgin drinks as we wanted. I am not sure how many frozen drinks I had. We each got an hour message for $20 right on the beach. When I laid on the table, the woman had me pull down my bathing suit. She ended up pulling it halfway down my butt. Luckily I will never see those people again so oh well. It was a really great message. The water was calm and blue and the sand was white. We loved the bar that had swings instead of stools. They gave us endless entertainment. We had lunch at their little restaurant. Sam and I had nachos. After plenty of lying around Joi and I walked the beach looking at all the shops. It was a fantastic day.
Back on the boat we had a wonderful dinner and then played more cards. At midnight there was a grand buffet with beautiful ice sculptures, bread displays, and fruit sculptures. We were so stuffed that night.





























1 comment:

katierose said...

i wanna go on vacation with you! (sam probably would not want to go on vacation with me, though...hahaha!) how fun, beautiful and relaxing!!!