Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 4 Key West

Our first stop was Key West, Florida. We were off the boat by 9am and took a tax to our Jet Ski Tour. The tour was really fun. Within the first 15 minutes Sam and I fell off our jet ski trying to switch places. Getting back on was really difficult. We drove the whole way around Key West which took about two hours. The guide would stop us every so often and tell us interesting things about the island it its history. On the gulf side the water is calmer so we had about 20 minutes to ride around on our jet skies. Sam and I each drove about half the time and I got over my fear of going too fast. After our tour we walked around looking at the interesting architecture and shops. I know I am adding way too many pictures but I thought it was beautiful. We even posed at the Southern Most Point.

We left Key West at 2pm. Then it was time for laying on the deck reading. We did take some time out of our busy lounging schedules to try the rock climbing wall. It was a lot harder than it looked. I made it up twice but my fingers were really sore from gripping when I was done.

We dressed up from format night. Black was our theme. Joi and I had fun doing each others hair. It made me think of our college days getting ready for homecoming. We played cards until late in the night and by then we were hungry again. Thank goodness that you can get French fries whenever you want.




































1 comment:

katierose said...

ohmygosh...getting on a jetski in the water is SO FREAKIN' HARD! one time angela and i crashed 2 jetskis in the ocean, and one of them sunk!!! luckily we were able to get it close to the shore before it completely filled with water. i thought her dad was going to kill us.