Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 3 Ft. Lauderdale

I was able to run on a path next to the beach. I love being able to see a city from this view. I only wish I could run with my Nikon. After some final photos of our hotel and the street our hotel was on we boarded the hotel shuttle back to the airport. From the airport was took a Royal Caribbean shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale port. We cruised on The Grandeur of the Sea. After boarding the ship we headed right to the buffet. I love never planning or preparing a meal while cruising. The view of the harbor was beautiful.

Joi and Joe got on the boat about an hour after us. Joi was my roommate in college and we have been close ever since. It had been over a year since we were together. It has been seven years since we were together without our children. That night we explored the ship, went to a show, and had dinner together.














No comments: