Monday, April 12, 2010

Blue Bells

I took the kids to a field full of bluebonnets in the hopes of getting some great pictures. My kids won’t even look at me! I take beautiful pictures of my client’s families but I can’t get great pictures of my kids. Carter is the most challenging. Gavin did catch a grass hopper while we were there, which was really cute. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of him about to pounce on it. Afterwards we met Sam at a Mexican restaurant which is Gavin’s favorite kind.







5 comments:

katierose said...

i think you got GREAT shots!!! seriously...there are some beautiful ones.

Susan Staus said...

Beautiful!!! This was the post that was showing on the side of my blog for a long time but I could never see it.

Jill said...

Tiffany these pictures are AWESOME!!! I Love them. You have amazing talent! I wish you lived in Washington. We'd be doing shoots every week with our kids

Lindsay Edward said...

I don't care what you say. Those pictures are great! What a perfect spot to take pictures! You've got such a cute kids.

Natasha said...

I think you got some great shots too! It is MUCH harder for me to get my kids to look at the camera and smile. What's up with that! Glad you got some bluebonnet shots - that was one of my plans that never really came to be this year.