Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Afternoons with Rene'e


Does Renée miss Gavin? I don’t think so. I honestly think she enjoys the break from his constant teasing. I have been enjoying our afternoons. Carter takes a nap. Renée has an hour of quiet time where she gets to look at books. Then she gets to watch a movie. It is so quiet and I am realizing how nice of a girl Renée is when she doesn’t have to scream all the time. I think we are going to have a nice year together. This is her during her movie time. I am not sure why she sits on a stool on top of the couch. She, of course, chose a pink one.

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

Isn't it nice to have a little quiet time with the kids in school! Hope you enjoy a little peace and quiet.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

I bet it is really nice to have Gavin in school and more time with Renee and Carter.