Friday, April 27, 2012

Sam Returns

After three long weeks, we get to have Sam back from Tennessee.  I really feel blessed to have such great friends in the area.  People brought me dinner, watched my kids for me, and brought me chocolate.  I would not have made it through these past months with Sam gone so much without the help of such great friends.  Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you to those of you who have been so helpful.  The helicopter is going to Fort Worth, so Sam probably won't have to go back to Tennessee.  We are relieved that this chapter in our lives is over.

Jenne called this morning to see what we were doing this weekend.  They live five hours a way and were missing the city and us of course, They pulled in just after Sam got home from the airport and we headed to Cheesecake Factory.  Poor Jenne and Jace don't have one in Midland and were craving it.

No comments: