Monday, December 7, 2009

Gingerbread House

We made a gingerbread house for Family Home Evening. Sam is at school on Monday nights, but I try to carry on without him. The kids had so much fun decorating this. It was so worth the $8 I spent at Joann Fabrics for the kit. We also made the treats where you take waffle pretzels lay them on a cookie sheet, add a Rollo or Hershey’s kiss (we used the white chocolate peppermint ones), melt them in the oven and then press an m&m in the center. I felt like a good mom doing so many fun things with my kids. My house was a disaster, but I am learning to let some things go and enjoy the moment.

1 comment:

katierose said...

you shouldn't feel like a good mom...you should feel like a GREAT, FABULOUS mom! you do so much fun stuff with your kids, and they will always remember it!!!