Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hosting Relief Society

My Relief Society was put on a progressive dinner. I hosted the main meal part. So hosting an adult party and teaching preschool in the same weeks wasn’t the brightest of my ideas. I actually had the hosting planned for a long time and just recently switched my teaching weeks so it doesn’t conflict with my Italy trip. Anyway, I haven’t been able to keep up with my house like I usually do since Sam has been gone so much and I have to make up for what he used to do. After the preschool kids left on Wednesday, I cleaned my house until I dropped. Thursday Michalann and Jerry brought the tables and when Sam got home he said, “It looks like a restaurant in here.” It was a really nice event and now my house looks fantastic!



1 comment:

katierose said...

you're pretty much superwoman in my book. i hope you get a nice long break in italy to make up for all you do at home!