Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When Dad is Gone

Sam was in Maryland on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I got to run things here. While Renée was taking her bath Carter fell in. I am not quite sure how this happened but the last time it happened Sam was out of town. Gavin was taking a bath and Renée fell in fully clothed. Sam was working in Texas and I was in Maryland trying to sell our home. This time it really wasn’t a big deal but I remember the last time and it totally overwhelmed me to have to get Renée ready for bed for a second time. I was pregnant and Sam was gone for two months, so that is probably the difference.

3 comments:

katierose said...

this happens to george more times than i care to admit. i love carter's little haircut.

sweet mama entropy said...

All the fun happens when Dad's away, no?! :)

Lisa M said...

That is too funny!