Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pregancy Reports

The primary president came up to me before Ward Welfare meeting and congratulated me on my pregnancy. I was a little shocked because I am not pregnant. I guess Renée announced to everyone at the Primary Activity that her mom was pregnant with a baby girl. So not only did people think I was pregnant, they thought I was 20 weeks pregnant! This prompted the start of a diet.

When I explained to Renée that I didn’t have a baby in my tummy, her response was, “well get one!”

8 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

That is hilarious! I seriously can't stop laughing :) Renee is too cute!!

Jill said...

Oh my GOOOOSH!!! I Would die! That's hilarious and humiliating!!! Wow, from the mouths of babes, huh?!

Jacalyn said...

LOL!! Funny, funny! That is a great story!

The Collingwood Family said...

Oh no!!!!! Well, if it's any consolation, you DON'T look pregnant at all - especially not 20 weeks so people were probably as shocked as you were to hear that you were pregnant.

Sharee said...

HAHA! I laughed OUT LOUD when I read this story! So funny - what can you do?

Susan Staus said...

That is great!! I love it!!!
When we went to see my brother's baby girl, JJ told his daddy he wanted a sister!

katierose said...

you SO don't look pregnant! when i was about renee's age i told a lady in our ward (she called the house) that my parents had been fighting and my dad had hit her. the next sunday at church my mom said people were acting weird towards her. finally the lady i had told this story to asked her if everything was alright. of course my mom replied that it was. then she proceeded to tell her the made up story i told! my mom was SO mad at me!!! ha.

Lindsay Edward said...

Oh my gosh I love it! hahaha Kids are such characters...and believe me. You do NOT look 20 weeks pregnant!