Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cabela's

Sam is now the Cub Scout committee chairmen, so he has to go to pack meeting once a month. So the evening he was gone, Susan and I took our kids to Cabela’s. There is a Cabela’s less than five minutes away but I had never been there. I am not exactly a Cabela’s kind of girl, but they have great fish aquariums and Carter loves fish. They also so have tons of stuffed animals. The kids all seem to enjoy themselves and they even give out fudge samples.

































2 comments:

katierose said...

i don't even know what cabellas is, but it sure looks fun! you are a great mama.

Lindsay Edward said...

I love Cabela's! If there is one close by when I have kids I'm definitely taking them! It's like a free adventure land haha All those stuffed animals are awesome!