Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little Carter

Oh my gosh, Carter has gotten hard. We have to keep the kitchen chairs on top of the table so he doesn’t use them to get on the counters or into the stuff we keep on the counters. Today after my run on the treadmill, I found him standing on my desk tearing things off of the peg board. If he wasn’t so darn cute, I would give him back!

Carter’s nutritionist came today. Here are his stats:
Age: 27 mo. 15 days
Weight: 20 lbs. 10.9 oz, 0.06 percentile
Length: 30.8 inches, 0.05 percentile
Weight to Length ratio: 9.12 percentile

The nutritionist doesn’t really think there is anything wrong with him. We have already gone to a pediatric GI, geneticist, and an endocrinologist. I don’t think there is anything left to check out, but man is he little.

6 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

I'm glad that there's nothing wrong! But, it sure is difficult to have an underweight baby. The boys all struggled with their weight until they were over a year and the doctors would really freak out, but all of them turned out perfectly healthy. I learned that as long as they were gaining I shouldn't worry because they would get there in their own time :)

And, I agree, Carter sure is cute!!

Susan Staus said...

Wow, he's little! I'm glad he's okay though!

I never thought of putting the chairs on top of the table! That's a good idea. Except I think JJ will take them off the table. But I know for when Tanner starts doing it. Thanks!

Sharee said...

That is SO TINY. I cannot believe it. Probably because he is so active, he just burns everything off!

The Ainas said...

HOLY COW! Abby at 4 months weighed 18lb 14oz!!! LOL!

gretchen said...

Little guy, Lots of trouble:) I remember putting chairs up with Miles, he's still into trouble half the time!

katierose said...

that little stinker. george is such a handful that it's good birth control! i think carter is perfect...healthy, beautiful and obviously smart!