Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Painting

I finally had something other than swimming and water park pictures to post. Alycia and her kids slept over so Nick had more time to finish his thesis. We did go to the pool but the kids also did some painting. Most of them made pictures of space. This was Carter’s first painting experience. He did paint on his paper that I taped to his highchair tray, but he also ate the paint too. Good thing it isn’t toxic. I guess I will have to hold off letting him paint with oils.







2 comments:

Lindsay Edward said...

I thought my favorite pictures would be Carter looking like a smurf with blue, paint, but I scrolled down to find shirtless children painting! This totally reminds me of myself as a kid. Isn't summer the best!

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

I watched Renee's talk video again....it gets me laughing so hard everytime! Give me a call sometime, finals are pretty much done now.