Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cousin's at NRH2O

After Blake’s birthday party we met Sam at the water park. We ate our dinner of pizza there. Since Renée and Sydney were wearing their matching swim suits from GG, I had to get a picture. It is so much fun for our kids to have their cousins so close. They really love each other. When we ask Renée who the boss of her is she always says, “Sydney.”

We were getting out of the lazy river, it was Alycia and our girls and baby boys. Alycia said, "Where is Renée?” I said, “Right here.” Alycia said, “That is Sydney.” Then I had to jump back in and chase Renée down. OOpps!

3 comments:

jenhatch said...

I must say... I am still completely jealous that you not only have your sister so close but that all of your kids are almost like the exact same age. Life just isn't fair for some! Some like me! ;) But I AM happy for ya'll! :)

Alycia said...

we will have to try not to have the girls wear matching bathing suits to the water park again...since you left Rene'e in the lazy river because you thought she was Sydney. Classic moment! Love ya!

sweet mama entropy said...

I get my kids confused with each other all the time. I'd be a mess if any of their cousins lived nearby :)

Sure looks like you and the little ones are having a blast being close to family!