Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blake's Party

We all got to go to Blake’s 6th birthday party. Alycia made it a Diego theme. She had tons of games created; blind fold cotton ball collection, put the spot on baby jaguar, Diego bingo, a Diego piñata (which was a little politically incorrect), and a treasure hunt to find baby jaguar. I helped Alycia with the cake and was the unofficial photography, which is why I am never in any photos. The blow up Jet Ski was Blake’s gift from GG. Carter got a little bored with the party, so he played outside. I know I am posting way too many pictures but I have fiber optic internet so it is really fast that the pictures are all so cute.



















4 comments:

Alycia said...

thanks for all of your help...esp. with the cake!

katierose said...

ohmygosh! that pinata is hilarious!!! looks like you guys have a blast together...makes me wish my kids had some cousins close by!!!

Ava Nielson said...

Speaking of "politically incorrect", the picture of Gavin with Diego's head in the "noose" is a real winner! :)

Unknown said...

Great kid pictures. Looks like they are all having a good time.