Friday, June 6, 2008

Nursing Pillows out the . . .


I went to a double baby shower for Ally Black and Megan Tilton in Frisco. It is an hour drive and my friend Gretchen is due in 10 weeks, so I figured I might as well give her a gift too. I make these nursing pillows and they are really great because they have pockets. You can keep a novel, the cordless phone, the TV remote, and all kinds of things in there. Anyway, I spent the week making three nursing pillows. It was busy but they turned out really cute!

4 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

WOW! I like these, you did a great job!

jenhatch said...

really, REALLY cute! I'm SO impressed!

Susan said...

Very cute! You are so talented. Those pockets are pretty ingenious too.

Lindsay Edward said...

Your craftiness amazes me yet again! I might have to special order one of those from you when that time rolls around for me haha I love the pockets. Such a great idea