Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diving Board Fun

Our church play group was at the relief society president’s back yard pool. The pool was beautiful and even had a diving board. Gavin had never used one before and was a little cautious at first but after he tried it, I couldn’t pull him away. Carter even had to check it out but of course didn’t jump. I had to take his picture looking so brave. Moms’ with one or two kids might worry that their one year old would fall in the pool. By the time you have your third you know that the water wings with give you the time to fish the kid out and you are much more concerned about getting a good picture for your blog. I guess that is the life of the third child. Sorry Dane and John, I guess that was your life. Anyway, we had a great time today. Even Renée was pleasant.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?