Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Computer Issues

I really haven't forgotten that I have a blog. I am having issues getting my computer to upload my pictures to the site. So, until I get that figured out, I just wanted to let you know what we have been up to.

Gavin started preschool on the 25th. He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 until 1. It is really nice for all of us.

Carter turned one on the 28th. I do have pictures, so hopefully I will be able to figure out this computer thing. I did take him to the doctor for his one year check up and his weight and height are off the charts. He was 15lbs. and 26 3/4 inches long. I took him to a GI doctor on Tuesday to see if he has any GI issues. They are running tests and trying acid reflux meds. He goes to his endricronologist again at the end of the month. I also enrolled him in Early Childhood Intervention, it is a state program. They will send out a dietician and try to help where they can. Hopefully his appetite will improve soon.

We found a house that we love. We are now hopping for a deal since the markets is so bad. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

Thanks for the update.

The Ainas said...

Good luck with the house. I had to go to a endicronologist (sp?) when I was younger... cuz I wouldn't grow!