Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Tanks Game 1

Gavin is playing soccer for the first time. He missed the first two games because we were on vacation, so Monday night was his first game. It was so funny to watch. They play four on four with no goalie and no real clue what they are doing. Gavin paid attention during the game, this set him apart because some kids were swinging from the goals. He also ran and kicked the ball a couple of times. After he did this once I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. After that, every time he looked at me he smiled and gave me a thumbs up (sorry about the blurry picture.) The funniest thing that happened during the game is the ref, who was no more than twelve, was talking to one of Gavin's teammates. The kids grabbed the refs whistle and blew it. The poor little ref was discussed and all us parents were dieing laughing.




5 comments:

The Rexburgites said...

Thats hilarious!

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

If a tank came across a shark who would win? Haha just kidding...hope that doesn't make Lee mad. Great stories! and I agree with Laurel and Dane, Gavin looks like a little man already.

Jill said...

oh my GOOOSH!!!! This is HILARIOUS!!! I love the soccer stories. Those were so funny. oh my gosh, I love kids. Also, the other pictures look so fun too! looks like your trip was awesome. Thanks for sending these!
love
Jill

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Give him a hug and a Kiss for me.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

You need to post Carter's birthday pictures