Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sister Cruise

Alycia and I took the best vacation ever. Our husbands surprised us with a five night cruise for Mother's Day. It was just Alycia and I, no husbands or children. This was my first cruise and I fell in love with cruising. The food was incredible. Alycia and I dressed up every night to enjoy things like lobster, steak, and wonderful deserts. There was also buffets in the evening and a pizza place that never closed. You sit with the same group every night for dinner and we sat with four guys from Austin area that we had a lot of fun with. We called them our Cowboys. On the last evening we played spoon and we got pretty wild. Alycia and I both have bruises. We went dancing every evening and it made us feel young again. Our room included a pole in the middle. We really weren't sure what it was for, but got some pictures with it anyway. Our favorite day on the boat was spent laying on the deck reading for five hours. Being so busy with three children, doing nothing felt wonderful.









3 comments:

The Ainas said...

I wanna do that with my sister sometime! That's SO cool!... but I guess I need to have kids first ;)

Ava Nielson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm coming with, next time!!!! :)

gretchen said...

So fun! Like the cowboys;)