Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gavin and I got to see the BYU vs. TCU basketball game. Sam was working so I got a babysitter for Carter and Renée. We aren’t huge basketball fans but we love BYU and wanted to cheer on the cougars. TCU sold out the stadium for the first time since 2004. The fans were at lease 50% cougars. Gavin got a little bored toward the end and I let him play with my itouch so I could enjoy the game. BYU dominated and won the game!
Before the game started

end of the game with the Angerbauer boys

1 comment:

katierose said...

GO COUGARS!!! i would have LOVED to go to this game with you, and you wouldn't have had to entertain me with your itouch :). and oh.my.gosh...gavin is already a teenager! i hope you at least got him some nachos...that's my favorite part of going to sporting events...JUNK FOOD!