Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crafting

I love to make stuff, but for the past few years, I just haven’t made time for it. I have decided to change that and start crafting again. This is what I made in January. Tip Junkie has a how to date your husband series, and these “kissing balls” are one of her suggestions. I hung them all over the house to promote kissing. My kids found them fun and I got a lot more kisses sitting at the computer. I also made some Valentine’s Day decorations. The wreath is made out of felt circles that I pinched and hot glued to a flat wreath form. The garland is made of felt and ribbon. I combined the building technique of the kissing ball with something I saw at Michael’s.
Who doesn't want to kiss in the closet.

or in the shower?  hehe

My Valentine's decor.  My mom made me the quilt for my 30th birthday.

No comments: