Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I hosted Thanksgiving this year. It really isn’t stressful because Alycia, Marie (Alycia’s mother-in-law) and I split up the food. This year I made the stuffing, mashed potatoes, bought cranberry sauce, sparkling grape juice, helped with the crème brulee. I did have a fun time decorating the tables with tips from my friend the tip junky who is actually in my ward. The kids table had placemats that the kids could color and do activities on. They also had die cut leaves and pumpkin name tags. I also used pumpkin place holders on the adult table. The Nelsons, including Nick’s parents joined up. We have been eating together since we have moved to Texas. This year Ben Layne join us because his family was helping their grandmother move. I am not sure why I didn’t get pictures of the adults. I must have been tired.
We had a relaxing day. Alycia and I planned our black Friday route and looked at all the adds. I was in bed by 8:30. The race and set up took a lot out of me, but the early bed time worked out well. We were up at 3:00 to be at Target by 4am. Fun! Fun!






Trey


Doesn't it look good?

1 comment:

katierose said...

a beautiful thanksgiving. everything you do is flawless. martha stewart has nothing on you, my friend!