Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving this year for Alycia and her family and Nick’s parents, Glade and Marie. I didn’t even have a table cloth, so with the help of Walmart, I thought my table turned out pretty. The food was great and we had a fun day together. The kids played and played. I am not sure why Renée and Sydney thought taking off their shirts outside was a good idea. It wasn’t that warm, but I think they were doing karate. We played games, scoped out the sales in the newspaper, and watched football. Blake cut out the time that the Cowboy’s were playing to show to Sam and then asked him every five minutes if it was 4:30 yet. Nick talked us into playing Risk. I was out pretty quick but Alycia took over the world. We are blessed to have family so close.



































2 comments:

Susan Staus said...

Tiff your shirt is really cute! and I love your hair!
Everything looked so lovely!!!

katierose said...

beautiful family, beautiful table, beautiful day!