Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rene'e's Second Hair Cut

I went out for a run and when I got home, this is what I found. Apparently Sam found some hair upstairs in the gameroom. He thought it was Gavin’s so but couldn’t find where it was cut out of. While he was searching Gavin’s head, Renée came over holding up her braid and said, “Look, they match.” When Sam got mad at her for cutting her hair, she collapsed to the floor and didn’t stop crying until after I got home.

Her story was that Carter cut it with the pink scissors. While the pink scissors are sharp, I have my doubts that Carter could really do the cutting. Alycia tried to trick her into telling us the truth, but she is sticking to the Carter story. Who knows?

I had to trim two inches off her hair which made me sad. Last month she had her first hair cut and they took about five.


1 comment:

katierose said...

ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! that is just so sad! i cut my bangs off when i was about her age...they looked just awful! luckily she cut from the back, but it still sucks!