Tuesday, November 11, 2008

King Tut


Sam had off for Veterans Day, so we went to the Tutankhamen Golden Age of the Pharaoh exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. I had never spent so much on tickets for an exhibition before, but they were cheaper than flying to Egypt. It really was a great exhibit, not only do you get to see items from King Tut’s tomb, but you get to see many of his ancestors’ artifacts. Seeing art that was made 3000 years ago was truly incredible. Here are some of the highlights including Sam and I in the gift shop.










































3 comments:

Jacalyn said...

Awesome that you guys went! Isn't Egyptian archeology so cool?

katierose said...

you and sam make some good looking egyptians!

Unknown said...

I would have loved to go to that! I love the picture of Sam, it made me giggle.