Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fort Worth Zoo

We went to the Fort Worth Zoo today. Gavin only had a half day of half day kindergarten, so I didn’t send him today. My ward play group was meeting at the zoo and I invited Alycia. Jen Whiteside was the only other person there from the ward, but we had a great day together. The weather was perfect! It was in the high 70s and the leaves were just starting to change colors and were falling. Renée’s favorite animal was, of course, the horse. Gavin really liked the snakes. Carter hated being in the stroller but didn’t want to walk, so we had a few fights. He did enjoy growling at the animals. Other than fighting Carter it was an ideal day together.



























































































4 comments:

Susan Staus said...

Cute pictures! JJ loved watching the video he kept telling me "do it again!"

Brown Family said...

You guys do so many cute things with your family. by the way Tiff, you look awesome! Are you still running?

Jenn Whitesides said...

Hey Tiffany! I'm so glad you and your sister came to the zoo...we had such a good time and I'm still laughing about the missing children situation. I am on my way to checking out your yummy breakfast quiche recipe. See ya at church!

katierose said...

i love penguins! they are so darn cute. looks like you had a great day together...i wish we had a good zoo in vegas!