Thursday, May 29, 2008

NRH2O

We got season passes to our local water park, NRH2O. We went on Memorial Day and on Friday. Sam has off every other Friday, so it was nice to go when the park wasn’t too crowded. The pictures are from Friday, May 29th. Alycia and her family got passes too, so we usually meet at the park. Gavin and Renée love it there and even love going down the big waterslides. Carter is getting used to the idea of playing in the water. Toward the end of our trip, he went in up to his ankles. The nicest thing about have the season passes is that we don’t have to do a marathon trip. We can just stay two or three hours and come back the next day if we want.


















5 comments:

jenhatch said...

WOW, that totally looks fun. I remember when it was first built, and I remember thinking "how lame" and why wouldn't you just go to Wet N Wild?!? My, how things change when you have kids. Now it looks like heaven for a day!

We're going to a park like that in Houston tomorrow, thanks for making me more excited about it!!

Lindsay Edward said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish we had something like that near us. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are all super CUTE!

P.S. You look amazing! I haven't quite braved swimsuit season yet

Brown Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we had a water park here since it gets over 100 in the summer. I just long for the nice cool water and fun. And you look great in a swim suit. I won't brave one this year!

Susan said...

That looks way fun! You got some really good pics too. We will definitely have to check that place out some time.

Lisa M said...

The water park looks so refreshing. It seems like your family had a blast.