Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Attack of Trey 3.1.08

Trey, our nephew, was visiting on Saturday and found a red permanent marker. I guess he couldn't find any paper, so he used Carter's head as his canvas. I think Trey is going to be a lot like Gavin was. (We called him Destructo and sometimes Bam Bam.) I learned that rubbing alcohol will take permanent marker off of skin. The internet said toothpaste or perfume. I tried toothpaste, it didn't work. I didn't really want Carter to smell like a hooker for church, and I figured there is a lot of alcohol in perfume, so I tried the alcohol first. I thought some of you might end up having to remove permanent marker sometime.



















2 comments:

Kai said...

Funny! We call Devin Madame Destructo.

Alycia said...

sorry about that! I guess it is pay back time for all the mean things Gavin has done to Blake :-)