Monday, February 25, 2008

Name in Print!

I was surprised to find my name printed in the Fort Worth newspaper on Sunday. I was listed as having won the under 17 women's division. Alycia got a good laugh about that. I contacted the race people and they said they will correct it in the results so I don't think they will be sending me a division wining medal.

We are waiting on the funding of our house today. As soon as it goes threw we can get our keys. We are really excited. We spent all of last week packing our pods and cleaning the house. Our church, Sam's brother John, Alycia, and Nick were a ton of help to us. (Thanks so much!) Nick and Sam finished the last of the loading and cleaning on Saturday. I had to stay at Alycia's and lay on the couch:) I am feeling a lot better now but am still a little sore.

I will post pictures of our new house when we get internet again. We are getting fiber optic. Sam is excited!

4 comments:

gretchen said...

Good for you. I was wondering how sore you would be. Good luck with the move in!

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

haha I thought you looked great but not under 17! I can't wait to see your house and for you to get a phone again. I think you and Lee are the only ones who ever call me.

Jill said...

haha!!!! That's hilarious about your name being printed! You should just take the credit :) haha.

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

Thanks for reminding me about my ticker. I had one since I was five weeks along but I wanted to wait to post it on my blog until I was 12 weeks. On the website you can change the number of babies that are floating around. Jeff kept having me add a bunch. I only went to six before I said I was done. It was funny though.