Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Toy Room




I know you want to see pictures of the rest of the house, but this is all I have so far. I got the downstairs unpacked, along with the kids' rooms, my next project was the toy room. It took a couple of days and now the rest of the house is messy again. I am hoping to photograph the rest of the house tomorrow. Anyway, this is the toy room. I don't think it will stay this organized, so I took the pictures as soon as I finished last night. We still have the computer room/game room and the garage left to unpack, so we are slowly but surely getting settled.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love it! It looks awesome. You are so good at organizing. I'm excited to see the rest. Have fun unpacking!!!!
Love
Jill

The Ainas said...

I love it! I can't wait until I have my own house one day... and kids to help fill it! :)

Brown Family said...

Congrats on moving in!!! Your house looks awesome. Hope you guys really enjoy it.