Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Costume Party

We decided to throw an adult Halloween costume party this year.  It was a ton of fun getting to see a whole different side of our friends.


Jen stayed in character all night.

Ben and Amory in a zombie/Jedi combination.

I love Jens junk in the trunk.

Josh and Laura as tourists.

Ben as a Mong.

Matt and Azure the Black Eyed Peas.

I have no idea what Peter is.

Melanie and Jonathan as angry birds.

Our winners of the best costume award, Stewart and Doreen (Michalann & Jerry)  Thank you for preforming for us all evening.

Jen and Joe broke out to join the party.

We pulled our caveman/woman costumes out of our costume bin.  I could figure out why mine was so large, then I remembered that I was pregnant with Renée the last time I wore it.

Ben and Sue

No comments: