Monday, October 3, 2011

Coming Home

After playing for a few hours on the beach we headed home to Texas.  We stopped in Shrevesport again to visit John at his home, but we didn't stay long.  We didn't get in until 1:30am, but I didn't have to use the energy drink this time.  (I was afraid I would be awake until 7am again.)  Sunday was our General Conference meeting.  Thanks to DVR we were able to watch Saturday and Sunday's meetings all in one day.  It was really hard to come home a be scheduled again.  This was my Monday:

6:30 Get kids up for school, pack lunches, do hair, enforce piano practicing and teeth brushing.
7:30 Get kids out the door.
Grocery shopping and unpacking
12:45 Drop off Carter at Michalann's house
1:30-3:45 Museum Class
4:25 Pick up Carter (Class went long by 15 minutes, which made things really rushed)
4:30 Pick up Renée at Keith's house
4:35 Get Renée's riding clothes and helmet and get Gavin from the Angerbauers
4:45 Pick up Ainsley for ridding lessons
5:00-5:30 Renée's horseback riding lesson
5:45 Drop off Ainsley
6:00 Come home, make dinner, start on homework
7:00 Sam comes home (he is usually home at 4:30 but he has a class this week)
8:00 Get the Renée and Carter to bed.  Gavin is still working on homework.
9:00 meet Kris for a run
10:00 come home and try to get the house a little cleaned up
11:00 crash in my bed after stretching my feet according to my podiatrist's instructions.

This was a big change from laying on the beach all day.  I think I have post vacation blues.

No comments: