Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jailbreak

I did my first obstacle run and loved it! We waded through water up to our chests, went through a lot of mud, climbed a wall of tires, went down a waterslide made out of tarps, climbed a wall of hay, and climbed under wires through the mud. The trail running Alycia and I did paid off and we were girls 7 & 8 in our heat of 300. Marci Sparks, Zach & Jess Smith, and Brent Vincent participated with us. This was a blast and we want to make it a yearly tradition.
Alycia, Marci, and I before the run.
Not too muddy after the race.
Alycia and I after the run.
Alycia, Zach, Jess, Marci, and me

3 comments:

katierose said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! especially the mud part :). and might i say...you have gorgeous legs!

Alison said...

That sounds so fun, Tif!

Jill said...

oh my gosh I need to live closer to you. That sounds so fun