Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well Visits Times Three

We used to go to Cook’s Children’s to see a pediatrician but when the doctor we saw left the office, I used it as an opportunity to leave the practice. I switched the kids to Dr. Kushwaha. She let me schedule all three well visits at once.  Gavin and Renée are doing very well. Carter needs to see his ENT again because his tubes are out. He is also going to see a pediatric cardiologist to see if his heart murmur has anything to do with his small stature. The doctor also ordered a bone scan of his hand. The good news is that Carter’s height is on the charts! He is between the 1st and 3rd percentile.

2 comments:

katierose said...

is the bone scan of his hand because he always hits it with a hammer??? yay for a "big" head! george has a heart murmur too, but it's innocent. i swear our two little boys are two peas in a pod.

The Ainas said...

I had a bone scan done when the docs were concerned with how small I was. Turns out my bones were 2 years behind! But I caught up... kinda ;)