Saturday, July 3, 2010

Full of Hope

I have been working on redecorating my bedroom for the past couple months. I got new bedding, painted my walls, ceiling, and trim. I ordered a rug that should be here soon. I found these mirrors at Hobby Lobby on clearance. They were $12.99 each and were originally $60. I told Sam I left the price tags on the back like a badge of honor. I love finding something I love for a great price. I still need to make or find draperies and get some more art on the walls, but I am loving my room so far. Green is the color of hope.
Before
 After

4 comments:

katierose said...

ooh-la-la! it's so elegant! i love it!!! when are you gonna come and redecorate my house?

Debby said...

Love it! It is beautiful!

The Collingwood Family said...

I love it - I especially love the mirrors!!!

The Rexburgites said...

At first I thought the first picture was the "after" one and I thought, I actually liked it better before and then I realized I had it all wrong. It looks so good!