Friday, December 19, 2008

Sam Update

Thank you for all the well wishes for Sam. He is improving at the hospital on IV antibiotics. There is no talk of when he can come home, but I think he is feeling a lot better now that he doesn’t have a fever. I was able to visit him this morning thanks to friends who watched my children. This afternoon I took Renée and Gavin to see Sam. Unfortunately, Renée threw up all over Sam’s hospital room. On the plus side, I didn’t have to clean up the mess. The down side what she threw up in my shoe. Renée is already feeling better. I tried to give her crackers for dinner but she only wanted green beans.

Tomorrow is Sam’s birthday, so we are going to have to make things special for him at the hospital. Thanks again for the phone calls and emails.


2 comments:

gretchen said...

Yuck! So glad Sam is feeling better. Happy Birthday!

sweet mama entropy said...

Oh, I'm glad he is feeling better. (And Renee too - kids always pick the most inconvenient places to throw up, don't they? :) Hope his birthday can still be a good one, even in a hospital.