Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Wedding Weekend


Dane and Laurel were married on July 27th at the Idaho Falls Temple. They both looked fabulous and were blissfully happy.

Sam, Carter, and I flew to Salt Lake City on the 26th and drove to Rexburg, ID to be there. Brielle was nice enough to let us stay with her, so we didn't have to get a hotel. It was a blast to be with my family and hang out with my siblings. We stayed up way too late every night. If you don't know my siblings, they are (in the picture of us holding Dane) Kendra, Brielle, Jenne', Me, and Alycia.

Some other highlights. We all went out for Mexican and drew names for our sibling Christmas gift exchange. My family teased me that now I can finish Christmas shopping by August.

I was able to visit my adopted grandparent, Grandma and Grandpa Fristzsche (my college roommate's grandparent.) They even let us stay with them when our flight was canceled on Sunday night.

I also got to visit Jacalyn, who we were friends with in Maryland, but now lives in Park City.

Gavin and Rene'e stayed with our neighbors, Seth and Cory. They had a blast and it was really nice for us not to have them at a wedding. We finally made it home on Monday afternoon to relieve and exhausted Cory.







No comments: